I will contest from where you contest, Imran Khan's challenge to Nawaz Sharif
image : twitter
Islamabad, dated 26 October 2023, Thursday
Former Prime Minister of Pakistan Nawaz Sharif has returned home and he has started preparing for the elections.
Imran Khan, another former Prime Minister of Pakistan and Chairman of Tehreek-e-Insaf Party, challenged him and said that Nawaz Sharif can contest from any seat he wants in the next election and I will contest against him from the same seat.
Imran Khan, who is currently in jail for leaking secret documents, has challenged Nawaz Sharif by posting a video on social media. This video was made by him before his arrest.
In which Imran Khan is heard saying that it does not matter to me from which constituency Nawaz Sharif will contest. I am ready to contest against him. I will not campaign during the election and still win the election. This election will make them realize that the country is doomed. Gone are the days of winning elections on the strength of the Army.
Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz Party Chairman Nawaz Sharif has returned to Pakistan on October 21 after four years. On which Imran Khan said that Nawaz Sharif was waiting for me to be sent to jail and to destroy my party. All the corruption cases against Nawaz Sharif have been closed.
The Election Commission of Pakistan has announced that elections will be held in January 2024 in Pakistan. However, the dates have not been announced yet.
Comments
Post a Comment